Enhance your skills and understanding
- ‘Child Aware practice’ – Covers a range of activities designed to ensure that children of parents with mental illness get appropriate support from services that are working with their parents and carers.
- ‘Supervision for children’s wellbeing’ – For supervisors of front-line staff in adult-focused health and social services, to support staff to develop ‘Child Aware’ practice.
- Browse free COPMI materials – Delivery is free within Australia.
- The COPMI resource collection – Comprehensive resources on COPMI-related topics.
- See Gateway to Evidence that Matters (GEMS) research summaries of recent Australian and international research relating to children (aged 0-18 years) of parents with a mental illness, their parents and families.