The first video below explains how to use this page and what it’s all about. Then you can explore the videos below, based on what you want to know.
- What is mental illness
- Getting better
- Looking after you
- What is depression
- What is anxiety
- What is bipolar
- What is psychosis
- What is personality disorder
- What are eating disorders
Want some more information?
You can find a heap more information that can help you if your mum or dad has a mental illness on this website.
You can read:
- About getting better from mental illness (what can help, like medication, going to hospital, or making a care plan)
- How to get support if you need it
- Advice from other young people
- How to cope when you’re at school
- Are you a young carer?