Free, interactive eLearning courses for mental health and allied health professionals.
Subscribe to monthly eNews
Technical help to assist in evaluation when you're focusing on young people
This subgroup 'young people' covers the age ranges:
- Infants (0-2 years)
- Early childhood (3-7 years)
- Late childhood (8-12 years)
- Adolescence (13-18 years).
Underlying the evaluation of an intervention with young people are the questions:
- How might children be affected by parental mental illness?
- What measures could be used to test the outcomes of an intervention?
Find out how to test your intervention against measurable outcomes using the following evaluation criteria. The criteria you select will depend on the focus of your program or intervention's strategies.