Separated Mums WA is a unique service that provides support to mothers before, during and after separation.
Counsellors provide support, education and group workshops for mothers who want to:
- Access practical and emotional support and assistance.
- Negotiate shared care arrangements for their children.
- Communicate effectively with the other parent.
- Be prepared for mediation and to better understand the mediation process.
- Understand the complexities of the Family Court and the legal system.
- Create a parenting plan designed specifically to meet the needs of their children.