Free, interactive eLearning courses for mental health and allied health professionals.
Webinars and conference videos
The online presentations below are offered to professionals who are interested in the latest COPMI-related research and learnings from across the globe.
Explore webinar recordings facilitated by partners with the COPMI national initiative.
- 'Placing family at the centre of mental health recovery' Child Family Community Australia, August 2016
- 'Supporting children of parents with a mental illness, in schools and early childhood services'
KidsMatter, September 2015.
- 'Flying over the radar: Changing practice to support children and families where a parent has a mental illness' Child Family Community Australia, March 2015
- 'Refining the task of father-inclusive practice'
Child Family Community Australia, March 2015
- 'Supporting the Mental Health and Wellbeing of Primary School Children and their Families' Mental Health Professionals Network and KidsMatter, November 2014
- 'Mental Health, Parenting, Recovery: an Interdisciplinary Panel Discussion'.
Mental Health Professionals Network, June 2014
- 'Postnatal depression – the importance of early identification'
Perinatal Depression Initiative, May 2013
- Supporting families living with maternal bipolar mood disorder.'
Mental Health Professionals Network, Feb 2013
- Coping with undiagnosed paternal depression in the family
Mental Health Professionals Network, August 2012
Other professional development resources
- eLearning courses that include helpful, practical demonstrations of skills in practice
COPMI-related guidelines and research, including: