'Keeping Families & Children in Mind' eLearning course
Fostering a 'family-sensitive' approach
The 'Keeping Families and Children in Mind' eLearning course supports learners to develop a family sensitive approach when working with families where a parent has a mental illness.
Six interactive learning modules encourage learners to reflect and evaluate their current practice and to develop strategies to support children, parents, carers and families living in these environments.
Who is the course for?
- Mental health Professionals
- Medical, nursing and allied health professionals
- Social services
- Non-Government organisations
- Members of the general public also welcome
How long does it take?
- It is estimated this course will take 6-10 hours to complete. (There are several video scenarios to watch - but you can take it at your own pace as it's accessible 24/7 online).
- RACGP - The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- ACCRM - Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine
- APS - Australian Psychological Society
- OT Australia - Occupational Therapy Australia Ltd
- AASW - Australian Association of Social Workers
- ACMHN - Australian College of Mental Health Nurses
- RANZCP - Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists
Access the course now