Free, interactive eLearning courses for mental health and allied health professionals.
Subscribe to monthly eNews
Webinars and conference videos
The online presentations below are offered to professionals who are interested in the latest COPMI-related research and learnings from across the globe.
Explore webinar recordings organised by various parties in conjunction with the COPMI national initiative.
- 'Supporting children of parents with a mental illness, in schools and early childhood services'
KidsMatter, September 2015.
- 'Flying over the radar: Changing practice to support children and families where a parent has a mental illness' Child Family Community Australia, March 2015
- 'Refining the task of father-inclusive practice'
Child Family Community Australia, March 2015
- 'Supporting the Mental Health and Wellbeing of Primary School Children and their Families' Mental Health Professionals Network and KidsMatter, November 2014
- 'Mental Health, Parenting, Recovery: an Interdisciplinary Panel Discussion'.
Mental Health Professionals Network, June 2014
- 'Postnatal depression – the importance of early identification'
Perinatal Depression Initiative, May 2013
- Supporting families living with maternal bipolar mood disorder.'
Mental Health Professionals Network, Feb 2013
- Coping with undiagnosed paternal depression in the family
Mental Health Professionals Network, August 2012
Other professional development resources
- eLearning courses that include helpful, practical demonstrations of skills in practice
COPMI-related guidelines and research, including: