Free, interactive eLearning courses for mental health and allied health professionals.
Resources for youth and community workers
Enhance your skills and understanding
- 'Keeping families and children in mind' – An introductory course for mental health and allied health professionals. It supports learners to understand the impact of parental mental illness on the entire family and to recognise the benefits of a family-sensitive approach to working with parents experiencing mental illness.
- 'Child Aware practice' - Covers a range of activities designed to ensure that children of parents with mental illness get appropriate support from services that are working with their parents and carers.
- 'Child Aware supervision' – For supervisors of front-line staff in adult-focused health and social services, to support staff to develop 'Child Aware' practice.
- Young Carers Australia
- Help-seeking information for teenagers and professionals
- Browse free COPMI materials (including translated texts) - Delivery is free within Australia
- The COPMI resource collection – Comprehensive resources on COPMI-related topics
- See Gateway to Evidence that Matters (GEMS) research summaries of recent Australian and international research relating to children (aged 0-18 years) of parents with a mental illness, their parents and families.