Free, interactive eLearning courses for mental health and allied health professionals.
Subscribe to monthly eNews
Resources for schools, teachers and educators
Strengthen your skills and enhance your understanding
- 'Child Aware practice' - Covers a range of activities designed to ensure that children of parents with mental illness get appropriate support from services that are working with their parents and carers.
- 'Child Aware supervision' – For supervisors of front-line staff in adult-focused health and social services, to support staff to develop 'Child Aware' practice.
- Response Ability factsheet: Children of Parents with a Mental Illness
- KidsMatter webinar (September 2015) - 'Supporting children of parents with a mental illness, in schools and early childhood services'
- Supporting childen of parents with a mental illness - A resource for primary-school workers
- COPMI in practice - at Gladesville Primary School
- COPMI in practice - at Woori Yallock Primary School
- Just being me - A teaching resource for middle school teachers using Helicopter Man or Lochie Leonard as class texts
- Saving Francesca - Ideas for secondary school teachers
- Young Carers Australia website
- Help-seeking information and factsheet for teenagers
- KidsMatter – The mental health and wellbeing initiative for schools
- Mind Matters – supporting secondary schools to promote and protect student mental health
- Headspace – the national youth mental health foundation
- ReachOut – a leading online youth mental health service
- Browse free COPMI materials (including translated texts) – With free delivery within Australia
- The COPMI resource collection – Comprehensive resources on COPMI-related topics.
- See Gateway to Evidence that Matters (GEMS) research summaries - Recent Australian and international research concerning children (aged 0-18 years) of parents with a mental illness, their parents and families