It might help to read this with an adult.
Sometimes it can feel very lonely – but there is help out there.
- It’s ok to talk about how you feel.
- Talkingcan really help.
- Talk to someone you trust – like family or friends.
- If you don’t have someone you trust then call Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800.
- Kids Helpline is always open and you can call them to talk about anything at all on 1800 55 1800.
What do I say?!
- If you are asking someone for help, tell them how you feel and what you are worried about.
- There is no right or wrong thing to say.
- You don’t have to be embarrassed.
- You are not letting your Mum or Dad down by asking for help.
If you want more in-depth info go to the Teenagers/Young Adults section.