Why Are You So Sad? A Child's Book About Parental Depression
'When a parent experiences depression, children often feel sad and confused themselves. This interactive book can help by:
- explaining depression and its treatment in child-friendly terms
- reassuring children that their parents can get better
- exploring the many feelings children usually have
- helping children to understand and express their feelings
- providing practical tips for coping with a parent's depression
- showing children how they can feel better too.
Why Are You So Sad? contains a comprehensive and authoritative note to parents by therapists from the disciplines of clinical social work and clinical psychology.'
- Author: Beth Andrews
- Year: 2002
- Access via: Online bookstore/Retail
- Organisation: American Psychological Association
- Country: United States
- Website: Why Are You So Sad?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org