Young Carers NSW
- Category:Website information
The Carers NSW 'Young Carer Program' was developed to make a positive difference to the lives of young carers and their families. The program supports and connects young carers by offering:
- counselling and emotional support face-to-face or over the phone (1800 242 636)
- information and referrals to youth services (like respite, camps, acitivty days, tutoring and more)
- an interactive young carer website with a forum and community area
- a leadership program
- young carer events and awareness workshops
- and more!
The website also offers an area for 'parents and professionals' with some great ideas about how they can help young carers.
- Access via: Web
- Organisation: Carers NSW
- Country: Australia
- Website: Young Carers NSW