The National Children’s and Youth Law Centre
- Category:Website information
'The National Children’s and Youth Law Centre (NCYLC) is Australia’s only national community legal centre dedicated to representing the rights and interests of children and young people.
The Centre provides advice and information for children and young people about the law and their rights and responsibilities. It also works with those who support and advocate for children. NCYLC lobbies governments to consider children and child rights when developing legislation and policies that may have an impact on young people.'
The website is a little hard to navigate - use the top navigational items to bring up more detail. Much information is provided via two 'mini-sites' that are linked to from within this website:
- LawStuff provides a wealth of information for children and young people via state.
- LawMail is a free legal service for Australian children and young people (and their advocates), providing legal information, advice and referrals by email.
- Access via: Web
- Organisation: The National Children’s and Youth Law Centre
- Website: The National Children’s and Youth Law Centre