- Category:Website information
'Music talks about mental health, so can you' – is the theme behind Music Feedback, an innovative anti-stigma mental health campaign targeting young people aged 12-25 years.
Music Feedback uses music and popular culture to promote youth mental health, encourage help-seeking and reduce the stigma associated with mental health issues.
Young people aged 12-25 can engage in Music Feedback by:
- Receiving CD/DVD packs
- Viewing the Music Feedback YouTube channel
- Taking part in workshops
- Connecting with Music Feedback on Facebook or Twitter
- Engaging with Music Feedback at events, including music and arts festivals, school leavers' events, National Youth Week events and other youth events.
They can also engage with the project through the following social media sites:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/musicfeedbackoz
- Twitter: twitter.com/musicfeedbackoz
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/musicfeedback
To support or participate in Music Feedback, contact 08 9227 5440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Youth Affairs Council of Western Australia (YACWA) has been the project delivery agency since 2013 after becoming a Music Feedback project partner in 2011.
- Access via: Web
- Organisation: The Youth Affairs Council of Western Australia (YACWA)
- Website: Music Feedback