Facts for Families
- Category:Website information
This US website offers some excellent resources for young people and families.
Note the large range of 'Facts for Families' guides which provide concise information on issues that affect parents, children, teenagers, and the family. Including:
- Children of parents with a mental illness
- Parents: When to seek help for your child
- Talking to kids about mental illness
The website includes an array of information and resources for professionals in primary health care and medical students.
- Access via: Web
- Organisation: American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Country: United States
- Website: Facts for Families