Dual Diagnosis Resources - for Workers and Families
- Category:Website information
The Dual Diagnosis resources featured on this page can be accessed by professionals, but also families where there is a diagnosis of mental illness and substance use issues.
Used together as a 'kit' the resources includes:
- a booklet for caseworkers, regarding Dual Diagnosis and the impact on parenting and the child
- a booklet to support parents with dual diagnosis
- a booklet for foster parents who are caring for children with a parent who has dual diagnosis
- two storybooks for young children
- wallet-card information for teenagers.
- Access via: Web
- Organisation: NSW Department of Community Services (DoCS)
- Website: Dual Diagnosis Resources - for Workers and Families