The beyondblue guide for carers: Support and caring for a person with depression or anxiety (also available in Greek, Italian, Chinese simplified, Vietnamese, Arabic and Dari)
Based on the personal stories of carers, this guide offers helpful advice and tips about caring for others experiencing depression and anxiety and caring for yourself, including:
- how to get through the tough times
- what worked (and what didn't)
- how to overcome a range of difficulties
- how to support the person with the illness
- how to access support that's available to carers.
Translated versions can be downloaded from the beyondblue website.
- Author: beyondblue
- Year: 2011
- Access via: Online bookstore/Retail
- Organisation: beyondblue
- Country: Australia
- Website: Guide for carers