Being Seen and Heard: The needs of children with parents with a mental health illness (U.K)
This is a training film designed for use by professionals involved in the care of parents with mental illness and their children.
The Royal College of Psychiatrists developed a CD package that provides creative and practical suggestions about working with parents with mental illness and their children. It includes clips of children, young people and their parents talking about their experiences of mental illness within the family, and how professionals can work effectively with them. It also includes hand-outs for use as a professional training session, and detailed information about how to talk to children about a parent's mental illness.
- Author: The Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Access via: Online bookstore/Retail
- Organisation: Book Sales, The Royal College of Psychiatrists,
- Address: 17 Belgrave Square
- Suburb: London
- Postcode: SW1X 8PG
- Country: United Kingdom
- Website: Being Seen and Heard
- Phone: 020 7235 2351 ext. 1